RETURN & WARRANTY POLICY
At Ciro, we stand behind our products and services 100%! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the products you receive from us, you may return any new, unused, unaltered items within 30 days of receipt of your item with no restocking fees. We will issue a full refund to the original form of payment, no-questions-asked.
- Returned CIRO products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging.
- We have no obligation to you if you send us counterfeit or copy products that are not Ciro originals.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Ciro (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need a RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Ciro in Wisconsin.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be issues a RA number.
- **PLEASE NOTE: The ASR Seat, ASR Pillion, and ASR Backrest that is manufactured for Ciro is crafted from the finest materials available today. Each seat is carefully inspected to assure the quality is what Adam Sandoval requested. Please assure this seat fits your model of motorcycle before ordering. No returns on this seat will be accepted.
- Closeout items are sold as is and can't be returned for refund or credit.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer, it will be applied.
- You are still responsible for return shipping on your original order back to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use or otherwise is in a condition other than when it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Ciro.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Ciro upon delivery will be rejected.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Ciro® warrants that products sold hereunder to the original purchaser, if maintained and operated under normal conditions, shall be free from any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (3) years from date of purchase.
- LED Lighting Limited Warranty: Ciro LED lighting products warrants that the assemblies will be free from manufacturing and workmanship defects for a period of (3) years. LIFETIME warranty for LED failure. No labor or inconvenience cost can be included in any warranty claim. Please note if we test your returned product and find there is no defect, we will return it to you and the freight cost will be your responsibility.
- ASR Seat, Pillion and Backrest: Warranty is one year limited parts and workmanship.
- Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by mishandling, normal wear and tear, and/or due to customer negligence.
- Customer may be responsible for shipping and handling fees.
- Please note warranty processing may take 1-2 weeks and will be subject to the manufacturer's policies and discretion.
- Closeout items are excluded from the 3 year or lifetime warranty and carry a 90 day warranty.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
Closeout / Sale items
- All closeout items are considered final sales. No returns will accepted for any item.
- All items are excluded from the 3 year or lifetime warranty.
Ciro shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever. Ciro’s liability is limited to repair or replacement of items purchased directly from us.
You can request a return authorization number (RA#) by calling one of our Customer Service Reps at 715-808-0027 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
WARNING: Use of lighting products may be limited, regulated, or prohibited in your state. It is your responsibility to be knowledgeable of the regulations in your state prior to installing these products.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at 715-808-0027 or shoot us a message.