Motorcycle Quality Certified
- State of the art virgin materials in the manufacturing of all their products.
- Finishes exceed automotive standards and are tested to ensure quality.
- QUV testing to ensure color fastness of all anodized and painted surfaces.
- Salt spray and CASS tested to guarantee plating quality.
- Certified Automotive grade Everlight LED's.
- 3M automotive grade adhesives and 3M Specified Automotive VHB tapes and adhesion promoters.
- Use of Henkel Adhesives for water tight assemblies.
- Temperature shock tested for weather durability.
- Vibration tested using appropriate test to destruction processes to accommodate the rigors of motorcycle use.
- Manufacturing processes are strictly controlled to assure environmental controls are followed.
- Packaging made from recycled materials.
- Optical designs (depending on products).
- In-house software, firmware and app design capability. This enables us to react quickly and update whenever there is new technology introduced or technology changes made.
- Smart connected products capability where applicable.
- Electrical components and systems created and tested by electrical engineers.
- DOT rating compliance engineered in house.
- Trusted global sourcing and factory QC support.
- Strong warranty policy.
- CE certified.
CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA). The CE marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that have been manufactured to EEA standards. This makes the CE marking recognizable worldwide even to people who are not familiar with the European Economic Area. It is in that sense similar to the FCC Declaration of Conformity used on certain electronic devices sold in the United States.
The CE marking is the manufacturer's declaration that the product meets EU standards for health, safety, and environmental protection