Smartphone / GPS Holder Standard or Premium Without Mounting System
50001Regular price $37.99
The new Ciro Smartphone Holder is designed to be quick and simple, just flip the lever to lock your smartphone into the secure rubber molded fingers.
With the Premium model never worry about draining your phone battery while riding again! The Ciro Smartphone Holder has a built in 1.3 amp USB plug-in (cable not included) so you’ll be able to charge as you ride.
- Ambidextrous design
- One-time adjustment for your phone or GPS
- Infinite adjustment with Ciro ball mount design
- Intuitive ball mounting system allows for a broad range of angle adjustment
- Fits devices from 2 1/8" to 3 1/2" wide
- Available in two models:
- Standard: non-charging phone holder
- Premium: USB port for on-board charging with wiring harness and fuse holder to connect to 12 volt power source. Due to the overwhelming amount of phone charging cables available the short charging jumper cable between the premium phone holder base and your phone is not included with kit.
- 3 Year warranty
- U.S.Patent No. D790,528
- Mounts quickly to Ciro’s line of ball mounts sold separately
- Works with Ciro mounts:
- Chrome left or right perch mount 50110
- Black left or right perch mount 50111
- Universal ball mount 50132 or 50133
- Mirror ball mount 50120
- Bar mount clamp 50130, 50128, 50131 or 50129
- Universal ball mount 50126
- Universal ball stud mount 50118
- Ball fairing mount 50117 or 50116
- Drag Specialties part number:
- 4402-0573 (50000)
- 4402-0574 (50001)
- The fitment is only limited by your imagination. Need help with fitment to a model not listed? Give us a call and we'll help you out, 715-808-0027 or email us at SALES@CIRO3D.COM
- Any Ciro ball mount.
P/N 50000 Installation time is 60 minutes or less*
P/N 50001 Installation time is 15 minutes or less*
*All installation times are based on average installations by the Ciro staff. Installation time my vary depending on skill set, condition of motorcycle and tools available to the installer.
Q: Will the ball mount work with our brand ball mount accessories?
A: All Ciro ball mount accessories used our compact 5/8" ball mounting system. You will need to confirm the ball size with the brand of mount your using.