Now, when you choose Shop Pay at checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 equal, 0% interest installment payments—with no additional, hidden, or late fees.*
2. Check out with Shop Pay.
3. Choose to pay in 4 installments
offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the
Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to
California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.
- Can I call my my order in and pay with Shop Pay installments?
- Sorry the only way we can offer payment installments is through our website.
- What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
- Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
- Are there late fees?
- No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
- Can I use Shop Pay Installments if I'm an international customer?
- Shop Pay Installments is only available to customers with a United States billing address and phone number. Customers with international billing addresses and phone numbers can't use Shop Pay Installments.
- Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single Shop Pay Installments order?
- Yes, $17,500 USD is the order value limit that applies to purchases using Shop Pay Installments, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
- Can I buy gift cards with Shop Pay Installments?
- You can't purchase gift cards using Shop Pay Installments. If you want to purchase gift cards along with Shop Pay Installments eligible products, then you need to place two separate orders.
- What if I miss an installment payment?
- There are no late fees for customers who miss a scheduled payment. However, partial payments or late payments might impact your credit score, or your eligibility to use Shop Pay Installments in the future. If you have questions about a missed installment payment, then you can contact Affirm support for assistance.
- What if I make a return on a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
- After your refund is processed, the refund amount will appear on your payment schedule within 3-10 business days, and your balance will be updated.
- If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, then it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
- If your refund is more than your purchase balance, then the difference is returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
- If your order is made with monthly payments, then the paid interest isn't refunded. Interest is the cost of borrowing, and isn't refundable.