Now, when you choose Shop Pay at checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 equal, 0% interest installment payments—with no additional, hidden, or late fees.*
2. Check out with Shop Pay.
3. Choose to pay in 4 installments
offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the
Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to
California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.
- What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
- Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
- Are there late fees?
- No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
- What if I make a return on a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
- If we process a refund, the refunded amount will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days, and your balance will be updated.
- If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
- If your refund is more than your purchase balance, the difference will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
- Have more questions?