Ball Mirror Mount
50120Regular price $25.99
The Ciro® mirror mount offers an innovative way to mount your Ciro accessories. It is especially useful for bikes that are incompatible with perch mounting, or bikes with cluttered handlebars. The mirror mount keeps your device, drink, or GPS/camera close to the controls for ultimate convenience.
- A great solution for mounting Ciro accessories on metric or Harley motorcycles
- Can be used as an alternative for bikes that are incompatible with perch mounting
- Works with all Ciro Ball mount accessories
- Can be mounted with the ball mount facing forward or backwards
- 3 Year warranty
- Patent pending
- Drag Specialties part number: 4402-0584
- The fitment is only limited by your imagination. Need help with fitment to a model not listed? Give us a call and we'll help you out, 715-808-0027 or email us at SALES@CIRO3D.COM
- Universal for mounting under left or right mirror stem
- H-D: Left side on all models without hydraulic clutch reservoir (excluding models with fairing mounted mirrors)
- Honda: Left or right side on all models (excluding Goldwing GL1800 and F6B)
- Victory: Left or right side on all models excluding Vision
- Indian: All '14-up Models on clutch side only
- Kawasaki: Left or right side on 1700 Vulcan, Voyager, Vaquero, Vulcan 900 & 2000 models. Left side only on all other models
- Suzuki: Left side on all models
- Yamaha: Left or right side on Venture, Roadliner, Stratoliner and Raider. Left side on all models excluding Royal Star
Q: Will the ball mount work with our brand ball mount accessories?
A: All Ciro ball mount accessories used our compact 5/8" ball mounting system. You will need to confirm the ball size with the brand of mount your using.