Perch Ball Mount
50110Regular price $30.99
The Ciro accessory perch mount puts a ball on either your left or right hand controls. This can be used to mount a variety of Ciro accessories including the Ciro Smartphone Holder, the Ciro Drink/Cup Holder, or the Ciro Camera mount. Using this simple ball mount design, you may easily remove your accessory when not in use, and the mount blends right into your chrome or black controls.
- Can be used on left or right side
- Fully adjustable mounting system
- Available in chrome or satin black to match your controls
- 360° swivel in two directions
- Can be mounted with the ball end up or down depending on your needs
- 3 Year warranty
- 4402-0575 (50110) 4402-0576 (50111)
- The fitment is only limited by your imagination. Need help with fitment to a model not listed? Give us a call and we'll help you out, 715-808-0027 or email us at SALES@CIRO3D.COM
- Universal fitment: Left or right control Perch Mount with vertical bolt spacing at 1-1/16" to 1-11/16" from center to center to use included M6x1 or 1/4-20x1-3/4" bolts
- '15-up R nine T
- '15-up Scrambler
- All '96-up H-D Model clutch or brake perch mounts
- 2021 Pan America
- Except '14-up Street 500 & Street 750 and 1988-1995 H-D models equipped with cruise control or PPT switches attached to the perch.)
- '01-'17 GL1500 Gold Wing
- '18-up GL1800 Gold Wing (will only fit brake side of bikes with DCT or CB switch installed),
- '13-'15 F6B
- All VTX1300/1800 Models
- '14-'03 Valkyrie,
- '14-up Shadow 750 Aero, Ace & Spirit, Shadow 1100 , All VT1300 Custom Line Models (Sabre, Stateline, Interstate), Rebel 300/500
- All Indian Models Clutch or Brake Perch Mounts,
- Scout Models (Brake Side Only)
- Will not fit Indian Pursuit models
- All Vulcan 900 models
- Vulcan 1500/1600 Including Mean Streak, all Vulcan 2000 models
- Boulevard M/C50, C90, M109
- Victory: '17 Octane Installs on Brake Side Only
- All Road Star & Warrior models
- All V Star models
- All Venture models,
- All Bolt models
- All Stryker models (brake side only)
- XSR 700/900
Installation time is 15 minutes or less*
*All installation times are based on average installations by the Ciro staff. Installation time my vary depending on skill set, condition of motorcycle and tools available to the installer.
If having issues installing the perch mount please make sure you have all the components in the correct order with the factory handlebar half clamp installed. Within the kit there are two sets of bolts, 1/4-20x2" and 6mx1.0 . you will need to compare the thread pitch of the bolt you removed before installing our replacement bolt.
Q: Will the ball mount work with our brand ball mount accessories?
A: All Ciro ball mount accessories used our compact 5/8" ball mounting system. You will need to confirm the ball size with the brand of mount your using.