Smartphone / GPS Holder Standard or Premium With Perch Mount
50311Regular price $69.99
The new Ciro Smartphone Holder is designed to be quick and simple, just flip the lever to lock your smartphone into the secure rubber molded fingers.
With the Premium model never worry about draining your phone battery while riding again! The Ciro Smartphone Holder has a built in 1.3 amp USB plug-in (cable not included) so you’ll be able to charge as you ride.
- Ambidextrous design
- One-time adjustment for your phone or GPS
- Infinite adjustment with Ciro ball mount design
- Intuitive ball mounting system allows for a broad range of angle adjustment
- Fits devices from 2 1/8" to 3 1/2" wide
- Available in two models:
- Standard: non-charging phone holder
- Premium: USB port for on-board charging with wiring harness and fuse holder to connect to 12 volt power source. Due to the overwhelming amount of phone charging cables available the short charging jumper cable between the premium phone holder base and your phone is not included with kit.
- Available with chrome or black clamps
- Can be mounted with the ball end up or down depending on your needs
- 3 Year warranty
- U.S.Patent No. D790,528
- Drag Specialties part number:
- 4402-0589 (50210)
- 4402-0590 (50211)
- 4402-0598 (50310)
- 4402-0599 (50311)
- The fitment is only limited by your imagination. Need help with fitment to a model not listed? Give us a call and we'll help you out, 715-808-0027 or email us at SALES@CIRO3D.COM
- Universal fitment: Left or right control Perch Mount with vertical bolt spacing at 1-1/16" to 1-11/16" from center to center to use included M6x1 or 1/4-20x1-3/4" bolts
- '15-up R nine T
- '15-up Scrambler
- All '96-up H-D Model clutch or brake perch mounts
- 2021 Pan America
- Except '14-up Street 500 & Street 750 and 1988-1995 H-D models equipped with cruise control or PPT switches attached to the perch.)
- '01-'17 GL1500 Gold Wing
- '18-up GL1800 Gold Wing (will only fit brake side of bikes with DCT or CB switch installed),
- '13-'15 F6B
- All VTX1300/1800 Models
- '14-'03 Valkyrie,
- '14-up Shadow 750 Aero, Ace & Spirit, Shadow 1100 , All VT1300 Custom Line Models (Sabre, Stateline, Interstate), Rebel 300/500
- All Indian Models Clutch or Brake Perch Mounts,
- Scout Models (Brake Side Only)
- Will not fit Indian Pursuit models
- All Vulcan 900 models
- Vulcan 1500/1600 Including Mean Streak, all Vulcan 2000 models
- Boulevard M/C50, C90, M109
- Victory: '17 Octane Installs on Brake Side Only
- All Road Star & Warrior models
- All V Star models
- All Venture models,
- All Bolt models
- All Stryker models (brake side only)
- XSR 700/900
P/N 50310 & 50311 Installation time is 30 minutes or less*
P/N 50210 & 50211 Installation time is 60 minutes or less*
*All installation times are based on average installations by the Ciro staff. Installation time my vary depending on skill set, condition of motorcycle and tools available to the installer.
If having issues installing the perch mount please make sure you have all the components in the correct order with the factory handlebar half clamp installed. Within the kit there are two sets of bolts, 1/4-20x2" and 6mx1.0 . you will need to compare the thread pitch of the bolt you removed before installing our replacement bolt.
Q: Will your phone holders protect my phone from the vibrations my Harley-Davidson produces?
A: Each phone manufacturer builds phone models to perform differently within the activity its user is using it for. Our phone holder cradle uses soft touch over-molded fingers to conform to the contours of a variety of phone shapes. An adjustable clamping force allows the user to determine just how tight to clamp their phone. Any vibrations are dependent on a number of factors, such as RPM range of the engine, particular engine components, handlebar configuration and so on. There is no way to fully eliminate all vibrations through the conditions at which a motorcycle is operated.