DRYFORCE® Universal Waterproof Cooler
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Worldwide shipping available
Shipments to the Contiguous 48 States
Orders $39.95 and over qualify for our fast free shipping and handling offer. Shipping Terms and Conditions apply.
We understand that when you make an order, you want it as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. Most items will be shipped from our distribution center in Wisconsin. Additionally, we work closely with our vendors in order to have the product shipped directly to you from their warehouse if that means you will get the product faster.
A shipping confirmation email (with tracking numbers) will typically be sent within 24 hours of an item shipping. For example, if you place an order Monday night and it ships out Tuesday morning, you will receive your tracking information either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
Orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS.
Free Shipping Promotion
- All orders $39.95 and over qualify for free standard shipping and handling to the contiguous 48 US states.
- Orders over $99.95 will qualify for free standard shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. You can check out our shipping policies page for more information and details.
- Orders shipping to an APO address qualify for free shipping.
- Orders given free freight will typically be shipped via UPS Ground.
- Orders are shipped from one of our distribution centers. Our logistics experts determine the quickest, most efficient route to get you your items as quickly as possible. Having said that, there will be cases where some products will have to be shipped cross country and require 5+ days of shipping.
Shipping Method Explanation
Business days are Monday-Friday; Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Orders placed before 1 PM CDT Monday-Friday will be shipped same day.
Fast Standard Shipping
- Delivery typically in one to five business days.
- Delivery by the end of the third business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is placed Tuesday night and is processed/shipped on Wednesday, it would arrive on Monday of the following week.
- Delivery by the end of the second business day after an order has shipped. For example, if an order is shipped out on Monday, it will arrive on Wednesday. If the order is placed Monday night and ships out on Tuesday, it will arrive on Thursday.
- Delivery the next business day after an order has shipped. An order that ships out on Thursday with Next-Day delivery would be delivered on Friday. An order shipping out on Friday with Next Day delivery would arrive on Monday.
Shipping changes after the order is shipped, such as intercepts, address change, and will call pick-up may be subject to a $20 service fee per shipment (this is simply passing along the fee billed to us by the carrier to make the change when in-transit). Not all packages can have be changed and will have to go to their destination.
See our Return Policy for details on order modifications/cancellations. Once the package leaves our facility we can't cancel the order.
Orders shipping to an APO address qualify for our free shipping promotion. APO orders will be shipped via USPS Priority Military Mail, please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order.
Alaska / Hawaii / U.S. Territories
Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories including Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands will ship via the United States Postal Service. In some instances, packages may also ship via UPS Ground. Please allow an additional 1-5 business days to process your order. If your order is urgent, feel free to contact us and we can try to accommodate.
- Alaska and Hawaii: Orders of $99.95 and over will qualify for free shipping.
US Territories: Shipping cost is determined by weight and dimension of order.
We offer international shipping methods at checkout with live rates. Rates include door to door service from our Hudson Wisconsin warehouse to your home.
- Orders can not be changed, stopped, address change or canceled once the package has left our facility.
- Import taxes, custom duties and or VAT taxes. Customers are responsible for all import taxes, duties or VAT fee's per their countries and local tax laws. Orders shipped with UPS will have duties and taxes paid at the time of the order and sent out sent out with all duties and taxes pre paid (DDP). Orders shipped out via USPS will be shipped with duties and taxes paid at delivery (DDU).
- Some of our shipping options (as noted at checkout) will include your total landing cost. UPS Express, UPS Saver, UPS Expedited and UPS Economy service will include all fee's including any duties, taxes and and or vat fee's required by our countries customs agency (DDP).
- Customer is responsible for any import taxes, customs duties and/or fees if incurred.
- Travel times will very by counties and time of season. Below are some typical travel times by service. Typical travel times will not include time that it takes for the package to clear customs. Not all services are offered in all countries.
- UPS Worldwide Express: 2-4 estimated business days. Packages are sent out DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). UPS carries the package from door to door. No other payments need when package arrives.
- UPS Worldwide Saver: 2-4 estimated business days. Packages are sent out DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). UPS carries the package from door to door. No other payments need when package arrives.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3-6 estimated business days. Packages are sent out DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). UPS carries the package from door to door. No other payments need when package arrives.
- UPS Worldwide Economy: 7-15 estimated business days. This is a consolidate service that will leave our warehouse 1 to 2 times a week. Packages are sent out DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). UPS carries the package from our door to your local postal service for final delivery. No other payments need when package arrives.
- FedEx Priority DDP: 2-4 estimated business days. Packages are sent out DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). FedEx carries the package from door to door. No other payments need when package arrives.
- FedEx Priority DDU: 2-4 estimated business days. Packages are sent out DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). FedEx carries the package from door to door. Duties and taxes are due before the package is delivered.
- FedEx Economy DDP: 3-6 estimated business days. Packages are sent out DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). FedEx carries the package from door to door. No other payments need when package arrives.
- FedEx Economy DDU: 3-6 estimated business days. Packages are sent out DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). FedEx carries the package from door to door. Duties and taxes are due before the package is delivered.
- FedEx International Connect Plus DDP: 5-9 estimated business days. Packages are sent out DDP (Delivery Duty Paid). FedEx carries the package from door to door. No other payments need when package arrives.
- USPS Priority Mail: 10-30 estimated business days. This service is not recommended. Packages are sent out DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid). USPS carries the package from our door to your local postal service for final delivery. Your local postal service will be contacting you via email, phone and or letter for payment of the duties, taxes and or VAT fee's BEFORE THE PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED. Please check the tracking of the package regularly to see if the package is been delayed due to taxes.
- Please keep in mind that travel time can vary depending on weather, pandemics, customs and other acts of nature and or man.
Typically, packages will be left at you-r door and do not require a signature. Sometimes we will ship an item vendor direct and those vendors may require a signature on their shipments. If you absolutely need one way or the other, please contact Customer Service before placing your order.
If an item arrives visibly damaged, please contact Ciro Customer Service within 5 days of receiving the package at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-808-0027. Claims are handled through the shipping carrier, but Ciro will assist the customer with these claims to the best of its ability.
DRYFORCE® Universal Waterproof Cooler
DRYFORCE waterproof luggage was designed by Ciro for riders who demand the best. DRYFORCE luggage will keep your gear dry and secure, no matter how intense the weather.
Included With Kit
Drag Specialties Cross Reference
This may be the best cooler of any I have owned. Road to Philly with a frozen venison back strip and a pack os deer steaks with two cool packs only. Trip was 17.5 hrs with temps 62-85 degrees. Still frozen when I arrived! Outstanding!! Trip home filled with cannolis cream puffs e t for 48 hrs with same cool packs and plenty cool when removed Fromm bag! Great bag. Thanks. Tim
I just rode to Sturgis SD for bike week 2023 purchased your dry force, universal waterproof cooler prior to the trip. I can’t say enough it a great cooler. It kept everything extremely cold for over 24 hours even in the direct sunlight I would highly recommend this cooler for traveling. you guys sell a great product. Thanks.
We love this cooler for camping. Keeps ice all day and even fits perfect on our E-bikes! Makes “drink” runs on the bike a lot easier!
We used the Dryforce cooler on our UTV trip out to the Black Hills. It worked great and held ice in 90 degree sun all day while we rode and kept our drinks cold. The side mount straps worked to secure the cooler using an additional tie down in the back of the UTV. Great cooler!
Got in the cooler in have yet to use it thou, been away wrking but I plan to take with , on my next road trip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.