Filler Panel Lights for Ultra and Road King with AMBER Turn Signals
40002Regular price $324.99
The Ciro Filler Panel Lights complete the rear end of your Harley-Davidson by adding red running/brake lights and amber turn signals to the stock filler panel area. This part dramatically increases visibility from the rear by incorporating an ultra-bright plasma amber turn signal along with red low intensity running and high intensity brake lights.
- Dramatically increase rear visibility
- Smooth out the back of your bike to create a finished custom look
- Unique Ciro multi-function can-bus controller provides red running and brake lighting with amber turn signals (only needed and included with 2014 and later kits)
- Plasma LED turn signal technology creates an effect that stands out even at great distance
- Easy plug and play installation
- NO DRILLING REQUIRED
- Clear polycarbonate lens
- Can-bus controller included with kits 40002 and 40003
- U.S. Patent No. D795,474
- 3 Year warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty on the LED's
- Drag Specialties part number:
- 2040-1821 (40002)
- 2040-1822 (40003)
- '14-up Harley-Davidson Touring models including:
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/L
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Street Glide ST FLHXST
- Road Glide ST FLTRXST
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- Road King FLHR
- Road Glide Limited FLTRK
- Electra Glide Standard FLHS ('19-UP)
- On CVO Ultra models the stock saddlebag filler strips need to be removed.
- Will not work on:
- 2023 Street Glide CVO FLHXSE
- 2023 Road Glide CVO FLTRXSE
- Q: Will the Ciro Bag Filler Lights work with light strobe kits?
- A: No. Sorry due to how the electronics process the signals they start to work against each other.
- Q: When ordering the Ciro Bag Blades to go with my 2014 and later Ciro Filler Panel LIghts do I need to order the kit with or without the can-bus controller.
- A: Without controller. Order one of the 40009 or 40042 Bag Blade kits. Both 40002 and 40003 come with the can-bus controller. You'll only need one Ciro controller per motorcycle
- Q: Do I need the can-bus controller when I install the Bag Filler kits on a 1997-2013 motorcycle?
- A: No. The can-bus controller is only needed on 2014 and later models.